If I needed a pair of metal cleats which needed to be team colors then I would buy these cleats over any others currently. These Men’s Under Armour Yard III mid-cut metal baseball cleats are super sharp and rated really well.
You can get these Under Armour Yard cleats in black/kaleidescope/diamond blue which are my favorite or you can get them in black/kaleidescope/red or black/kaleidescope/black.
These cleats are made out of quality materials that will last you the whole season long and even longer if you take care of them according to the label.
As far as performance goes I’ve even heard a player say this pair of cleats contributed to him tearing it up on the base paths.
This pair of cleats can be had for under sixty dollars plus free shipping which is a really good deal.
Check all of the options on the ‘Today’s Favorites” link below. Go here if you would rather shop for molded baseball cleats.
Men’s Under Armour Yard Mid ST Metal Baseball Cleats
PRODUCT IMAGE AND INFORMATION
Under Armour Men’s UA Yard Mid ST Baseball Cleats
Men’s Under Armour Yard III Mid-Cut Metal Cleats
This Under Armour metal cleat has a ton of features that I can’t wait to share with you! Did you know UA is affiliated with Major League Baseball? How cool is that! The pros use them!
The materials are good, they fit really well and these are some of the nicest looking cleats available today. Check out these other features.
- Features the UA Rotational Traction cleat configuration – I personally don’t like that it has under nine spikes but players seem to really like this feature
- The upper portion of the cleat is made from patent leather and nubuck – Players have said these materials make for a really comfortable feel
- As it says on the side of the cleat this shoe offers the UA super-light Micro G® ultra-responsive cushioning to keep you comfortable
- The insole actually forms to your foot
- Also has the Under Armour Rigid ArmourGuide® outsole to form one of the most durable cleats today
- Super durable toe piece. Nobody wants holes in their shoes!
- Mesh tongue to keep your feet cool
- Most popular sizes are available – There are currently seven sizes available
- Many players who buy these cleats also buy the men’s UA Clean Up IV batting gloves
- This is not just for adults. These are also considered Under Armour youth cleats.
Types of Baseball Cleats To Choose From
Informative Consumer Video
This is a great informational video for those new to the game or for those who just want a refresher course concerning cleats.
Ratings And Review Summary
What are people saying about this pair of shoes?
Under Armour baseball has been creating some pretty sweet cleats as of late and I would even say they are in the top three brands of all cleats and there is some pretty stiff competition out there.
There are a few reviews I’ve seen around for these cleats and they are all 100% satisfied. I’ve even seen a female reviewer who bought these for softball.
- Good traction and very comfortable and they are very easy to clean and maintain
- Seems to speed me up while running the bases
- Love the foot forming padding on the inside of the cleat
- Really nice looking baseball cleats
You can read more of these reviews over on Amazon right here.
Final Thoughts on These Men’s Under Armour Yard III Mid-Cut Metal Baseball Cleats
I find this pair of cleats to be of high quality and totally worth the money.
Some of the sizes I’ve found to be under $50! That’s a great deal if you ask me!
These may not be the most newest model of cleat out there but you wouldn’t know that by just looking at them.
They look to be timeless. What I mean is that they look like they came from 2016 or beyond.
You can tell when some cleats get older because they look so retro but then there are other cleats like these Under Armour ones.
If you still aren’t convinced about these cleats then I have a few more examples below. These are all Under Armour and they are all popular.
All of them are some of the best metal baseball cleats.
There is something for everybody. Low-tops and mid-tops. Black, white and blue.
There are also multiple price points which is great for those whether they want to spend $100 or $30.
The Deception mid cleats are the best. I have some white ones pictured below but if you click on the image there are multiple color combinations available. I like the blue ones the best by far.
No matter what you choose I think you’ll be satisfied with your purchase.
Deception Low DiamondTipsYard Mid STDeception Mid DiamondTipsYard Low STDeception Low DiamondTipsYard Low ST – Grey/black
Final Thoughts on These Under Armour Youth Baseball Cleats
These Under Armour Yard Mid ST cleats have been around for a while but they are still popular in 2017.
Customer ratings are really good and the price is really good.
Most players are saying they are super comfortable and that they’ve had no problems with them at all.
If I were you I’d consider these for the upcoming season especially since these are well below $100 in price.
These Men’s Under Armour Yard III Mid-Cut Metal Cleats look like they would be of tremendous value to anyone who plays baseball.
I agree with you Lesley. I just rechecked the price and they are on sale big time. Huge value.