This cleat really excited me because it’s a really nice looking baseball shoe.
The Mizuno 9-Spike Blast 3 mid cleats come in a whopping 12 colors!
Whatever team you play for you will have no problem finding a color which matches your uniform.
There’s everything from black, red, blue and even orange.
This is called a multi-purpose cleat because you can use it in baseball, softball, lacrosse and anything on an artificial surface.
If you’re into this then you’ll like that it is considered Earth friendly with environmentally safe materials.
This shoe also uses a technology which actually redirects any impact that your foot may encounter.
They also make a low version with metal spikes that you need to check out too.
Have you ever owned a pair of Mizuno 9 spike cleats?
This pair of cleats can be had for under eighty dollars which is a really good deal. Check all of the options on the ‘Today’s Favorites” link below.
PRODUCT IMAGE AND INFORMATION
Pictured below is the white and black version of this popular Mizuno Spike Blast baseball cleat.
This model comes in four different color combinations: black/white, white/black, royal/white and finally red/white.
That basically covers most team colors out there. Even if your uniform was all green you can of course use the black cleats.
I think these cleats are great and so do a lot of other players and coaches.
Click on the picture to find out more and to see if they come in your size.
Product Features of the Mizuno 9-Spike Blast 3 Mid Cleats
This Mizuno cleat was designed for baseball first but also can be used for other sports too. It comes in colors like red, forest green, maroon, and navy.
The materials are top quality and pitchers say it offers good toe protection and base stealing runners say it’s nice and lightweight. Check out these other features.
- Synthetic leather that is very durable – You really don’t want cleats tearing up mid-season
- Contoured compression molded EVA foot bed makes it so there’s lots of cushion plus a touch of shock absorption
- 9 spikes are ground gripping and provides any player a lot of traction
- It’s the outsole configuration which makes this shoe so versatile
- Cleat is very flexible. The last thing you want is a stiff shoe
- Mizuno logo on the side, tongue and bottom of cleat
- Shipping weight is two pounds
- Most popular sizes are available
- Size of shoe is labeled on the underside of the tongue
- This model was first introduced in 2009 making it one of the longest running baseball cleats available today
- Many players who buy these cleats also buy batting gloves by Mizuno
Ratings And Review Summary
What are people saying about these shoes?
Mizuno baseball has been creating equipment for a long time.
I have confidence that they know what they are doing. From gloves to batting gloves to cleats they are a very popular choice among players of all ages.
With the large variety of quality metal and molded cleats you are sure to find a pair of Mizuno’s to fit your needs and this particular pair has been chosen by a large portion of players.
There are ninety five ratings on this Amazon product page for a total of 4.3 stars:
- Good traction and very comfortable and they are very easy to clean and maintain
- Very lightweight and makes you feel like you are faster
- Great ankle support
- Tread pattern gives great traction whether you play in the infield or outfield
- These Mizuno cleats prevent you from ever slipping no matter what angles you are running at
- Cleats fit really nicely
Parting Thoughts on These Mizuno 9-Spike Blast 3 Mid Cleats
This model of cleat has been around for quite a few years. To see it still selling well means they are good cleats.
They support the feet well and grip the dirt/grass just the way you’d want them to.
They also look really great.
Make sure you buy the right size and give them a little time for breaking in.
The one thing you can count on is the quality and longevity. They have over 90 highly rated customer reviews to prove it.
Options Other Than These Mizuno 9-Spike Blast 3 Mid Cleats
I think the featured cleats on this page are an excellent option. Click the link above to see for yourself.
However, I wanted to give you a few alternative options especially if you’re in the market for metal spikes.
The following choices are all Mizuno. Check them out if you’re interested and give me any feedback by leaving me a comment below this post.