I’m sure you’ve heard of Miken baseball bats because of their huge success with softball bats. They are thought of as one of the top softball bat creators today.
If you check out their website you’ll see prominent displays of slowpitch and fastpitch softball equipment. After that they talk about hardball but that doesn’t mean they don’t put as much quality work into those too.
I wanted to research them and see if their baseball equipment is as quality and popular as their softball stuff.
They are a company based out of the state Minnesota and they make four series of bats.
Triad3, RZR Shok, Rev-EX youth, Rev-EX JR, Freak and the RZR series.
Let’s take a closer look in Miken bats and hear what players, coaches and parents have to say.
Best Price On The Most Popular Miken Baseball Bat
Find The Best Deal
Miken Rev EX Junior Big Barrel 11.5 Baseball Bat, White/Orange
Click the button for the best price for this Miken bat called, “Rev EX”.
Miken as a company are offering less and less choices for baseball bats. With that in mind, if you don’t find this model available there are other options for you such as the 2016 Senior League Freak which you can buy here.
You can also go to the bottom of this page and see six additional options.
Get them while you can!
Miken Rev EX Youth Bat Features
This particular bat is a super cheap model of theirs especially compared to other Junior Big Barrel bats.
It’s not the newest model but it’s very popular. It’s from 2014 but is still a best seller. When it becomes discontinued I will have to take it down.
This product comes with a ton of advantages and can be delivered to your door with free Amazon Prime shipping.
- 750X HPI Technology which is used to make the bat with longevity in mind.
- The performance of this barrel is talked about quite a bit because of a massive sweet spot.
- It has a 2 3/4 inch barrel.
- Approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth baseball, Pony, Dixie, AABC. It has the 1.15 BPF stamp.
- Has great balance with a nice, light swing feeling.
- Comes in lengths between 27 and 31 inches long.
- 100% composite bat.
Miken Bats and The Fallen Partnership
Learn About Miken Bats and How They’re Serving The Community
Miken Baseball Bats Reviews
Pros, Cons and Consumer Feedback
Reviews are essential to the buying process if you ask me. Sometimes I like to take a risk on a bat because of a solid reputation but reading the reviews eases much of the risk.
When going to an Amazon product page just look at the top and you’ll see a star rating and the number of customer reviews.
There have been dozens of reviews for this particular bat at one time plus all other Miken bats on Amazon so let’s get right to it!
Here’s a summary of what users had to say about Miken Sticks:
- My son has this for a while. It has a lot of pop. Other players have used it too during baseball batting practice and are smashing the ball.
- Get this! Bought it for my son. It has super pop and a tremendous sweet spot!
- My son said it feels really good when the ball and bat meet. Tons of balance which leads to better bat speed. The graphics on the bat are super nice. Excellent price!
- It has great balance and amazing pop.
- Great Bat, Lots of pop!
- What a sweet spot it has!
- Sound is awesome.
Most of the comments were really positive. I wish there were more but I’m satisfied with the ones I did see.
Other Great Miken Baseball Bats
Even though I’m featuring the best and most affordable one in my feature above I want to also share with you six other great one’s.
These are the newest and best one’s for 2016 currently.
I really like the Shok BBCOR bat because the price is super great and everyone is saying it’s one of the more balanced bats out there.
If you’re looking for a decent bat on a budget then any of these options will work for you.
Miken Freak YFKBLK-3-18Miken RZR Shok BBCOR -3Miken RZR Shok Senior League2012 Miken YBRZ12 RZRMiken Triad3 Senior -10Rev EX Junior Big Barrel
I’m a big fan of the RZR baseball bats too! I especially like the BBCOR bats.
If you’ve ever used one of these please let me know by leaving a comment below. I really want to know the good and the bad about your experiences.
Leave a Reply