One of the best gloves from this brand, the Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Trapeze Outfielder’s mitt might become your favorite for years to come.
Two of the things standing out most vividly are the price (about half the cost of most pro quality mitts of this quality) and the ‘heart of the hide’ innovation.
If you know anyone who owns a “heart of the hide” then you have heard all about the comfort.
And if you can mix comfort with fun, performance, and safety, then you have a real winner on your side of the diamond.
Some might say a glove is more important to the game of baseball then a bat. We like to think it is a good idea to select each of the tools you are using in the game and look at several things when you buy.
Make sure the item is suited to the player (age, position, etc) you can find a great guide with all the details. Also make sure you are investing when the investment is noted.
New players who have not dedicated to years of play do not need a baseball glove that will last them as long as a player who has dedicated themselves to the game.
To see this glove and all other popular Rawlings baseball glove please check all of the options on the ‘Today’s Favorites” link below.
Rawlings Heart Hide Baseball Glove
PRODUCT IMAGE AND INFORMATION
- DESIGNED FOR INFIELD PLAYERS, this Heart of the Hide R2G 11. 75 inch Mod Trap Web glove has a narrow fit and will give you the confidence to handle any ground ball that comes your way
- IDEAL FOR AVID PLAYERS FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO THE PROS
- WORLD-RENOWNED HEART OF THE HIDE BASEBALL GLOVE LEATHER is cut from the 5% of steer hides
- STRONG AND DURABLE due to the Pro Grade leather laces and padded thumb sleeve
- COMFORTABLE FEEL thanks to the deer tanned cowhide palm lining and soft full-grain finger back linings
Last update on 2022-08-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Product Features of This Rawlings Heart of the Hide Trapeze Mitt
This Rawlings Heart of the Hide Trapeze is a unique and popular style in the Rawlings series. You can find out more about all of the series styles from the collection of pages and focus areas created especially to help you to choose a great mitt.
This is medium priced with many features making it a great pro choice. The leather is given a ”deer tanned cowhide lining” which contributes to the comfort levels everyone is raving about.
With the following features you are sure to be one of the raving fans for this amazing ‘heart of the hide’ series.
- 12 and 3/4 inch glove – Perfect for outfielders and the need to reach
- Deer tanned cowhide lining – This mitt has a palm made from full grain leather
- Pro style laces – Also made from leather which makes it less likely to bust
- Durable – If you’ve ever owned a Rawlings you know how long it will last
- Comfortable – Most customers say it’s already basically broken in and ready to go
- Lightweight – Will not weigh your arm, wrist or hand down
- Trap-Eze style web – Just look at the picture. Pretty cool huh?
- Trusted brand – Decades and decades of high quality products
- Customer reviews are outstanding – 5 out of 5 rating
How To Catch A Baseball Video Reviews
Fun, Performance, and Safety Consumer Videos
Watch this video for simple tips on how to catch the ball properly and safely.
As he says in the presentation, the more you practice, the better you will get.
Trapeze Outfielder’s Glove Ratings And Review Summary
What are people saying about this Rawlings Heart Hide glove
Rawlings baseball has been a leader in the baseball glove industry for a long time and they have developed some of the pros favorite styles. With the individually crafted gloves they make you are sure to find one that fits your style, age, position, and budget
High Rating but lower customer review count than average:
- Looks amazing
- Feels great
- Fabulous price for this quality
- Any player would love this even if pro or youth (if the size is correct — heart series come in several sizes)
- amazing and nice looking
- lightweight and easy to close
Check the care instructions with each glove so you are sure you are following the manufacturers suggestions. Some baseball gloves (as this one) may not need oil except the laces (if they are pre-oiled).
Also read about the sizes so you are getting the right glove for the player’s position as well as age.
The prospect of you finding the exact glove you want at the store is around 10% or below.
Rawlings Heart of the Hide Demonstration Video
Watch this video as this guy shows you the inside and outside of this sweet Rawlings glove.
You will see why these gloves are top of the line quality and craftsmanship.
Is This Rawlings Trapeze Glove What You Were Looking For?
I really like this Rawlings Trapeze glove and think it would be a good fit for you.
The laces really stand out against the dark leather mitt.